skip to main | skip to sidebar

Links I Like — Politics

Kentucky Roll Call

Elections, Politics & Lobbying

National
ActBlue (an online clearinghouse for Democratic action)
Americans for Prosperity
Billy Barepockets
Blue Dog Democrats
Campaign Money (Search contributions by Zip Code)
Federal Election Commission (FEC)
Campaign Legal Center
Center for Responsive Politics
Democrats.org
Election Lab (Washington Post)
FiveThirtyEight.com
GOP.com
History Central / U.S. Presidential Elections
History.com / U.S. Presidential Elections
Open Congress
Our Campaigns
Political Mavens
Politico.com
PostPolitics (The Washington Post)
Propublica (Journalism in public interest)
Sabato's Crystal Ball
Sunlight Foundation
Who Runs Government

Kentucky
Fancy Farm (political picnic)
KentuckyFight.com
Registry of Election Finance
Secretary of State

Kentucky AFL-CIO candidate endorsements 2010


Lobbying Links
Opensecrets.org
National Political Index
Project Vote Smart
The BLT: Blog of Legal Times
Internal Revenue Service (527's)
Lobby Search
Worldadvocacy.com
Lobbyists.infoWashington's Power Tool
Older Post Home

Categories

  • ▼  2009 (3)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • Elections, Politics & Lobbying
      • Political Parties
      • Polling

Back to Kentucky Roll Call and Its Other Links

  • Kentucky Roll Call
  • Links I Like — Government
  • Links I Like — Business
  • Links I Like — Media
  • Links I Like — General